I have a great list of money-saving ideas for you today! Saving money is all about being creative and training your mind to look at things a little differently. In time you’ll find all sorts of new ways to save! Here’s today’s list:
- Consider getting a tattoo of a logo and getting paid for it! Here’s some inspiration to get your wheels turning.
Saving money is all about being creative and training your mind to look at things a little differently. Click To Tweet
- Wedding season is coming up. Crashing a wedding pretty much guarantees you a free meal and possibly drinks! It may also be a good way to make new friends.
- If you get a good parking spot at the mall, you can sell it for about $5 when you’re ready to leave. This is especially handy during the holiday shopping season.
- Speaking of holidays…next time you borrow something from a friend or family member, you can regift it to them as a Christmas or birthday present! This way you know they are guaranteed to like it!
- What’s that saying, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” I have a new updated one, “Teach your pet to hunt and you don’t have to buy food in your lifetime.” It’s bunny stew at my house these days!
Ok, ok, April Fools! If you do some (or all) of these things, I’m not judging. I don’t exactly condone all of these ideas on this list, since they may come with some legal and social ramifications! Happy April Fools’ Day!