Hello Simply Savers! I’ve followed the Small Victories Linkup for a few months now and have enjoyed seeing a bunch of great blog posts in one place. So I am super excited to become a host and partner with some fabulous bloggers! This linkup party will bring to you some great posts about living a happier, healthier, and wealthier life! If you’re a blogger, it’s a great way to share your content and connect with fellow bloggers!
This linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our ever-growing community of readers. Feel free to share anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. The linkup is open all week, so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you want to get some ideas or see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Just a friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, so posts that are rude or offensive may be removed. Also, as many of our hosts have kids that read their blogs, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Please give some love to these amazing hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, DIY, crafts) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for the most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
Ebooks as Gifts from Based on a True Story
Declutter Your Home Storage Closet from Setting My Intention
Caramel Soaked Apple Cider Bundt Cakes from A Sprinkle of This and That
Dealing with Depression from The Mad Mommy
Spooky S’mores Favors from A Bride on a Budget
15 Fall Slow Cooker Dinners from 24 Cottonwood Lane
Thank you for sharing these great posts! Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you’d like and spread the word that you were our Featured Blogger this week! Be sure to visit the other hosts to see who else they might have featured too!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linkup, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!