Hi everyone! Not much to share in this week’s Simply Save Week In Review, but here it is!
- I cashed in my piggy bank and got just under $20. I rarely use cash so it’s amazing to me how it still seems to accumulate!
- I was able to put another $700 towards my goal of paying off my mortgage.
- I redeemed credit card rewards points for a $25 Amazon gift card.
- I earned a free drink with Starbucks Rewards.
- I had a few fun guest posts this week! You can learn more about me on Clever Girl Finance as she kicks off her My Money Series. I was also featured on Tiperosity with a list of 10 Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Finances.
Some weeks have a lot of activity, others just a little, but it all adds up! Have a great weekend everyone!Some weeks have a lot of activity, others just a little, but it all adds up! Click To Tweet