Hi and welcome to Simply Save!
Simply Save is about finding the balance between planning for the future and enjoying the present by living with intention. Look for posts about saving money, simplifying life, sustainability, minimalism, and living with intention. Subscribe to my posts to keep up with the latest content!
We are all so busy in life that these ideas are designed to be simple and require minimal effort.
I’m by no means a personal finance expert, so these are just some tips and tricks I’ve picked up here and there. Some other things you’ll find in my blog are minimalism and rethinking our wants and needs, small touches of eco-friendly living, and ways to simplify your life.
A little about myself: My name is Heather and I live outside of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. I blog part-time and work full-time. I also juggle homeownership, volunteering, and tackling my massive reading list. I’ve been called a crazy cat lady and I may have a slight addiction to Dr Pepper. Simply Save is here to help you live the good life at a cheaper price.
Wondering what to do next?
- Subscribe to receive email updates! (On the right side) ———–>
- Learn more about my personal finance journey and how I finally started learning from my mistakes.
- Drop me a line! Say hi, ask a question, share an idea or personal finance tip!
- Not ready to totally reach out yet? Find me on social media and start a conversation! You can find Simply Save on Facebook and Instagram!
- If you’re not sure where to start, you might find these 2 posts useful!
***Simply Save does not have the ability to process financial transactions. If you find unfamiliar charges on your account, I recommend contacting your bank. Simply Save has been mistaken for Simpli Safe in the past, but we are not affiliated.***