I’m late on this, I apologize! I was in a lot of pain last week with my back, especially over the weekend and it must have messed with my head because yesterday I completely forgot the Daily Savings Tip and the Week In Review! Oops! Well, here it is…
- I redeemed more Shopkick points for another $5 Starbucks gift card.
- I take short monthly surveys for Gap/Old Navy and it earned me $10 to use online. I got $10 off some jeans that I needed to replace a beloved pair that is falling apart.
- I redeemed my credit card reward points for a $50 Amazon gift card.
- I started my free 30-day trial of Kindle Unlimited.
- Now that I have this short, high maintenance hair style, I needed another trim. They were running a deal that earned me some free accent highlights. Perfect since I needed my previous highlights touched up a bit! It’s nothing drastic but it does brighten things up a bit.
- Simply Save was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!
- I went to these fun Eve of Destruction races last weekend where I caught up with some kids (now grown) that I used to babysit for in high school and also a military friend that I haven’t seen in years. The military friend, Becca, hooked me up with a free ticket to the night’s events!
Hope you all had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start!
Text CARE1 to 827438 for a coupon for $5 off a $15 personal care purchase at Target! Eligible items include deodorant, body wash, shave items, bar soap, oral care, feminine care, and hand and body lotion.
Starbucks: Treat Receipt is back! Starting tomorrow, bring in your morning receipt after 2pm for any Grande cold beverage for $2 +tax.
Text PETS15 to 827438 for a coupon for $15 off a $50 pet care purchase at Target! Items include food, litter, and treats (excluding rawhide).
Get a FREE Jamocha milkshake at Arby’s on Wednesday the 23rd! Get the coupon here.